JOIN OUR TEAM
Join Our Team
Trainee - CAD - Technician
We have exciting opportunities for bright, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our ever-growing specialist team as Trainee CAD Technicians
You will be trained in-house by our own experienced staff to produce building services drawings in 2D & 3D using AutoCAD Computer Aided Design Software and Revit. Knowledge of computers and a familiarity with AutoCAD and/or Revit is preferable but not essential. The position would ideally suit school or college leavers.
Whilst developing and enhancing personal skills and knowledge, the successful candidates will be fully trained in a future proof skill that could potentially be applied to many other industries.
Job Types: Part-time to suit your schedule.
Facade Designer/Cad Technician
If you can demonstrate experience in creating GA, manufacturing and fabrication drawings then you could be perfect candidate and we’d love to see your CV.
– Creating designs for fast-paced quick turnaround projects within the facade industry and candidate must be able to offer technical advice to site teams and design teams when needed.
– Designing drawings at all stages of the project.
– Scheduling and supporting in technical aspects.
– Liaising with various teams, clients and architects.
– Experience of creating GA, manufacturing and fabrication drawings
– Additional experience of curtain walling, structural glazing and architectural aluminium
– Further experience of working with various profiles and systems
– Autocad – Curtain wall, facade or glazing knowledge – Excellent organisation skills.
The Package: – Basic salary: depending on experience – and Additional benefits
If you think that this Facade Designer role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you, just send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.